It all comes down to people. The most successful companies in the world are at the end of the day, ridiculously awesome people organizations. By going out of their way to recruit the most talented people available, they are able to set the standards for others to try and emulate.
At Mobillium, we’re trying to set the standard for globally-ambitious startups from Turkey. Our team is already great, we can’t be humble, but the standard must consistently be set higher and higher to create the success story that we aspire to.
What About You?
- Minimum 2 years relevant full-time of Android development experience with Java or Kotlin, 2 Android Apps from start to finish.
- Having experience about MVVM design pattern and preferably knowledge of OOP, MVC, MVP design patterns,
- Knowledge of dependency injection frameworks (Dagger, Koin etc.),
- Must have REST API, JSON, HTTP and Web services knowledge,
- Having experience about pixel perfect implementation and Android design guideline,
- Actively using VCSs ( Github, Bitbucket etc.),
- English will be an asset (other languages are a plus),
Nice to have:
- Strong skills about designing, building and maintaining high performance, reusable, reliable and clean code,
- Commanding solid principles,
- UI & Unit Test knowledge is a plus,
*Github and stackoverflow account must be provided
Our Benefits and Perks:
- Allianz Private Healt Insurance
- Cultural Development Support
- English Education
- Postgraduate Education Discount from Reputable Universities
- Health Care Support
- Utility Bill Fee
- Bonus day-offs
- Birthday day-off
- Device + Equipments Support
- Sport Materials Support
- Career Management Opportunities
- Personal Performance Management Plans
- Coordination Events
- Team Meetings & Tech Talks & Concept Talks
- Flexible Working Hours
- Reward System
Hiring Policy: Due to the large scale of applicants, we will only be reaching out to applicants that we find suitable for a first interview. Applicants will quickly be evaluated as they apply, so the earlier you apply, the sooner you will be evaluated.