It all comes down to people. The most successful companies in the world are at the end of the day, ridiculously awesome people organizations. By going out of their way to recruit the most talented people available, they are able to set the standards for others to try and emulate.
At Mobillium, we’re trying to set the standard for globally-ambitious startups from Turkey. Our team is already great, we can’t be humble, but the standard must consistently be set higher and higher to create the success story that we aspire to.
What About You?
- Managing Mobillium's marketing activities in its current business model and projects, apart from its future products,
- Deep understanding on app acquisition ecosystem and marketing in detail, user acquisition, acquisition cost, user life-time value, re-engagement, retention, etc.,
- Preferably having user acquisition experience, especially with consumer mobile apps and mobile marketing, display, remarketing, etc.,
- Constantly testing new tactics, new campaigns, and new ad networks to improve the UA process,
- Closely following the competition and gathering market intelligence to establish new best practices,
- Planning application development setups by examining all metrics and performance criteria,
- Executing performance marketing management of Mobillium's future mobile app projects, Saas projects and different web projects,
- Using digital marketing tools such as Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram effectively,
- Having strong sense of analytical thinking, detail-orientation with proven ability to translate performance metrics into actionable insights,
- Developing projects to increase product/brand awareness and brand perception,
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies,
- OKR driven, transparent, and honest working style.
- English will be an asset (other languages are a plus),
Our Benefits and Perks:
- Allianz Private Healt Insurance
- Cultural Development Support
- English Education
- Postgraduate Education Discount from Reputable Universities
- Health Care Support
- Utility Bill Fee
- Bonus day-offs
- Birthday day-off
- Device + Equipments Support
- Sport Materials Support
- Career Management Opportunities
- Personal Performance Management Plans
- Coordination Events
- Team Meetings & Tech Talks & Concept Talks
- Flexible Working Hours
- Reward System
Hiring Policy: Due to the large scale of applicants, we will only be reaching out to applicants that we find suitable for a first interview. Applicants will quickly be evaluated as they apply, so the earlier you apply, the sooner you will be evaluated.